Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GameUP from BrainPOP


In June 2011, BrainPOP launched GameUp™,
a collection of free online game titles that tie right in to curriculum.
Check out the Game titles below:

Health Games:
Pavlov's Dog
Control of the Cell Cycle
The Diabetic Dog Game
Blood Typing
Microbes
Immune System Defender
Cell Command



Math Games:
Dig It
Battleship Numberline
Food Fight


 
Science Games:
Close-Knit Neighbors
Pavlov's Dog
Alernative Energy Source
Control of the Cell Cycle
Life Preservers
Chronopticon
Fly to Mars
Microbes
Matter Sort
Build a Solar System
Food Fight



Social Studies Games:
Executive Command
Court Quest
Law Craft
Branches of Power
Argument Wars


AND there are
STUDENT-MADE GAMES
OR
You can Make Your Own!

Check It OUT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
14k Two-Tone Boy Pendant - JewelryWeb